Don't have your own tent? Enjoy a stay in our new cozy-camp tent.
New in 2012, this durable canvas four-person tent comes complete with cozy beds, indoor living area and outside deck with a view of Miller Lake. A charcoal grill and fire ring are provided for you to test your camp-cooking skills. Sit on your personal tent deck & enjoy the view of Miller Lake. Tent camping just got comfortable!
You must bring your own cookwear, propane cookstove if desired, food cooler, flashlights, linens and pillows.
Absolutely NO FOOD or COOKING is allowed inside the tent so be prepared for outdoor cooking.
Cozy-camp Rental Tent Includes:
- Double bed and 2 single beds - sleeps 4 maximum
- Indoor living area with table and four chairs
- Battery powered indoor lanterns
- Outdoor electrical outlet
- Covered porch with two folding chairs and small camp table
- Charcoal grill
- Firepit and picnic table
What to Bring:
Here is a list of suggested items we suggest you bring to make your stay a true camping experience!
- Bed linens: including pillow cases (pillows provided). If you want a true camping experience, bring your cozy sleeping bags instead.
- Cookware: we provide a fire pit and outside charcoal grill. Some campers prefer to bring a camp cook stove and grill for boiling water and making pancakes on the griddle.
- Cooking supplies: bring your own pots, pans, bowls, cups, plates and cutlery. A dishpan, cloth and eco-friendly dish soap are handy for cleaning up.
- Cooler: Most campers choose to bring an cooler to store drinks and food items. Always keep food items locked safely in your vehicle at night. ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD or COOKING INSIDE TENT...pesky racoons can smell a tasty treat through an open window!
- Lights: we provide battery operated lights inside the tent but an outside lantern is helpful, or a candle lantern for a more authentic camping atmosphere. A flashlight or headlamp is handy. We now have electrical services supplied to this campsite so you are able to charge your electronic devices.
- Lawn chairs: we provide two folding chairs for your deck and a picnic table but if you like sitting around the campfire, you may want to bring your favourite camp chair.
- Personal Items: Just a reminder...don't forget your towels, swim suits, bug spray, sunscreen and your toothbrush! Flip flops are handy for the shower and the beach.
- Fun stuff: a deck of cards, reading material, board games...consider leaving the electronics behind and enjoy the sounds of the forest and games night with your family!
- Forgot something?...Don't worry, we have a very extensive store filled with camping supplies, grocery items and giftware...oh, and lots of ice cream!
2018 Daily Rate (4 people) : $130
Weekly rate : $780
Sorry, no pets.
Low season and group rates available upon request.
Check-in time 3:00pm, check-out time 11:00am.
Deposit Policy: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the rental fee is due upon booking. For one-night bookings, full rental fees must be paid upon booking and are non-refundable in case of cancellation.