Please take a moment to read our Rules and Regulations before staying with us. We appreciate your adherence to our park policies so we can ensure everyone has a pleasant stay!
Camping & Cottage Regulations
- For overnight camping, check-in time is 2 p.m. and check-out is 1 pm.
- Cottage check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m.
- Our park is access controlled. You may obtain a gate card for 24 hour entry into the park (deposit required). This card must not be lent to anyone else nor should you give any unregistered guests access to the park using your card.
- All guests must be registered at the office. Guests must make arrangements at our office for visitors in the park. Additional charges apply.
- Visitors, please respect check-in and check-out times. All day visitors must vacate park by 9 p.m. Overnight visitors must vacate park by 1 p.m. or register for day use.
- Children under 19 years of age must be on their site after 10:30 p.m. and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Only two motorized vehicles are permitted on each site.
- One picnic table is provided with your site. Do not remove tables from another site. Additional tables are available for an extra fee; please contact our reservation office.
- Please do not change your campsite without approval from park staff.
- Fires are permitted at sites in fire pits ONLY. Firewood is available for sale at office. All fires are to be extinguished by midnight.
- Please leave your site in the same condition as it was when you arrived. Thank you for helping to keep our park clean.
General Park Rules
- QUIET hours between 10:30 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Remember that voices carry when all is quiet, so please be considerate toward your neighbouring campers.
- OUTSIDE RADIOS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME
- Garbage dumpsters and recycling bins are provided at our refuse station. Please try to minimize your trash through recycling and by purchasing products with minimal packaging. Your site’s trash should be deposited in the dumpsters at our refuse station. No metal, wood or large items are to be deposited at the container or elsewhere on the grounds. Please follow our recycling guidelines posted at our refuse depot.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FOOD OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT - WILDLIFE IN THE PARK CAN BE HARMED BY EATING HUMAN GARBAGE
- Our water is a precious resource. Please do not use our park water to wash cars or trailers.
- The office will not normally take any messages to guests unless there is an emergency.
- Your site and trailer/RV must be kept clean and neat at all times.
- PETS are welcome and are to be kept leashed at all times and never left unattended. Please walk your pet in wooded areas away from the park on the marked trails. Dogs may swim in designated area only. This is a must. Be kind and clean up after your pet. Biodegradable pet waste bags are available in our store.
- Our playground and beach areas are closed after dusk.
- Children must be supervised in the washrooms/showers.
- Children under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult if they are not on their site after 10:30 p.m.
- Practice safe boating. Do not operate boats in the swimming area.
- DO NOT CUT LIVE TREES, PEEL BARK, OR DRIVE NAILS INTO TREES - THIS MAY KILL THE TREE
- Please respect our natural environment and do not feed wildlife. Anyone abusing wildlife in the park will be evicted.
- Mini bikes, dirt bikes and ATV’s are NOT permitted in the park.
- Discharge of firearms and fireworks is prohibited.
- No bicycle riding after dusk.
WE ASK PARENTS TO INSTRUCT THEIR CHILDREN AND SEE THAT THEY ADHERE TO THE RULES
Management reserves the right and will to evict anyone from the campground for detrimental conduct or failure to observe park rules and regulations
We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us. Please respect our rules and regulations to ensure that you and all our guests enjoy a pleasant vacation. We are committed to providing a safe and friendly atmosphere at our park and we hope that you and your family have a memorable vacation!