Book your best-yet family adventure on the Bruce Peninsula!
Splash into the excitement of summer fun and build family memories by the fireside. Plan an unforgettable family camping getaway to the Bruce Peninsula where you will explore the magnificent cliffs and glistening waters of Georgian Bay along the famous Bruce Trail, learn more about the unique ecosystem of the UNESCO Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve, splash into the warm waters of Miller Lake and foster family connections as you enjoy the crackle of the campfire, roasting marshmallows and telling tales nestled by the fireside.
- Two nights camping on full-serviced campsite for family of 4 (additional persons $15 up to maximum 6 people; maximum 2 adults per booking). Camping unit and supplies required.
- Roofed accommodation, camping cabin option available for additional cost.
- Guided family adventure hike along the Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve on the famous Bruce Trail.
- One full hot family breakfast at Summer House Park's Shoreline Café overlooking Miller Lake.
- All the supplies you need to build your family campfire and create delicious s'more treats!
- Access to Summer House Park resort amenities, activities and water sports.
You will need to bring:
- Your own camping unit (tent or RV) and all camping supplies. The campsite provided will have full-services including water and septic hook-ups. Central shower buildings and comfort stations available.
- If staying in our camping cabins, you will require your own linens and camp cooking supplies. No cooking is permitted inside the cabins so be prepared to cook outdoors.
- We will car pool during the Bruce Trail guided hike but your own transportation is recommended.
- Don't forget to pack your baithing suit to enjoy Summer House Park's fantastic water toys and sandy beach.
From $285 + HST/family of 4 (maximum 2 adults). Camping Cabin option, additional $140 + HST/family. Package available May-Thanksgiving, excluding holiday weekends.
Ask about cottage accommodations available May-June.