There's plenty to do on the Bruce, rain or shine. Set up a tee time for a morning of golf in Tobermory, or spend an afternoon browsing through the many artisan shops and local gardens while you tour the beautiful country roads of the Bruce. Pedal your way past peaceful forests and farmland or hop on your mountain bike and hit the close-by Lindsay Tract for a little mountain biking challenge. Whatever your pace...there's something for you on the Bruce!
1. Golfing: Enjoy a round of golf in Tobermory...we can even help you book a tee time. Visit Cornerstone Golf Club website here.
2. Garden Touring: Click here to learn more about the many local gardens you will find in the area.
3. Antique Shops: If you enjoy searching for that perfect treasure, you may want to spend a day on a local antique shop tour.
4. Mountain Biking: A short drive or 15 minute bike ride will bring you to the Lindsay Tract where you will find great mountain bike trails to explore!
5. Geocaching: There are plenty of caches hidden in the area...some VERY close to Summer House Park!