Tent camping on the Bruce Peninsula...what a view!
Relax as you enjoy the beauty of Miller Lake, enjoy a warm crackling fire, listen to the calls of the Common Loon and watch the moon's rays reflect on the waters of Miller Lake - right from your campsite!
We offer campsites overlooking the water, as well as beautifully wooded camp sites within a stone's throw from Miller Lake. Be sure to make your reservations soon...they won't last long!
Our Camp Sites:
- GOLD - Waterfront - Located directly on the waterfront of Miller Lake
- SILVER -Waterfront Ridge - Located above the waterfront on a ridge
- BRONZE - Located on treed sites near the water
*** Please note that our campsites are not grassy since they are in the forest. Be prepared with a ground sheet and comfortable mattress if you are in a tent and sleeping on the ground! ***
We are a family oriented campground and do not permit singles of 23 years of age or younger. Our standard site fee includes 2 people, 1 vehicle, 1 camping unit and small tent or 2 tents. Additional persons can be added up to a maximum of 6 people per site with no more than 2 adults per site (some exceptions.) Check out time is 1 p.m. Check in time 2 p.m.
If you don't have your own tent or camping supplies:
- Consider renting one of our Camping Cabins or staying in one of our fully equipped Park Model Trailers or Housekeeping Cottages.
- Or click here to see a list of trailer rental locations in Southern Ontario.