You want to try camping in a tent trailer but don't have one? Check this out!
This four-person hard sided pop-up tent trailer is located on one of our wooded campsites and includes sleeping for four, indoor living area, deck and outside dining gazebo. A charcoal grill and fire ring are provided for you to test your camp-cooking skills.
You must bring your own cookwear, food cooler for items that don't fit in the small trailer fridge, flashlights, linens and pillows.
There is a small two burner stove inside the tent trailer but be prepared for outdoor cooking - it's way more fun to cook on the fire! Sorry, no pets allowed.
Tent Trailer Rental Includes:
- Two double beds (one bed created from a fold-down table inside camper) - sleeps 4 maximum
- Indoor living area with table and bench seating (when not a bed)
- Located on a campsite with water and electrical hook ups
- Indoor electric lighting
- Two-burner gas stove, kitchen sink and small bar fridge
- Outside charcoal cooking grill, fire ring and picnic table
- Outside deck and dining gazebo
- Lawn chairs to site by the fire
What to Bring:
Here is a list of suggested items to bring on your camping adventure!
- Bed linens: including pillow cases (pillows provided). If you want a true camping experience, bring your cozy sleeping bags instead.
- Cookware: we provide a gas burner stove, fire pit and outside charcoal grill. Some campers prefer to bring a camp cook stove and grill for making coffee and pancakes on the griddle outside.
- Cooking supplies: bring your own camping pots, pans, bowls, cups, plates and cutlery. A dish cloth and eco-friendly dish soap are handy for cleaning up. A camping cook set is available on site for rental. Please request this when making a reservation.
- Cooler: the tent trailer includes a small bar fridge but some campers prefer to bring an extra cooler to store drinks and additional food items. Always keep food items locked safely in your vehicle at night. Be cautious not to leave food on the counter in your trailer...pesky racoons can smell a tasty treat through an open window!
- Lights: there is electricity on your campsite but an outside lantern is helpful, or a candle lantern for a more authentic camping atmosphere. A flashlight or headlamp is handy.
- Personal Items: Just a reminder...don't forget your towels, swim suits, bug spray, sunscreen and your toothbrush! Flip flops are handy for the shower and the beach.
- Fun stuff: a deck of cards, reading material, board games...consider leaving the electronics behind and enjoy the sounds of the forest and games night with your family!
- Forgot something?...Don't worry, we have a very extensive store filled with camping supplies, grocery items and giftware...oh, and lots of ice cream!
2020 Daily Rate (4 people): $150
Weekly rate : $900
Sorry, no pets. Check-in time 3:00pm, check-out time 11:00am.
Low season and group rates available spring and fall.
Reservations made prior to May 1, 2020: A non-refundable deposit of $425 per week is required at time of booking. A minimum seven night stay is required for all bookings made prior to May 1, 2020, for bookings in July and August 2020.
Reservations made after May 1 2020: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the rental fee is due upon booking. For one-night bookings, full rental fees must be paid upon booking and are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Reservations for 2021 are open January 1, 2020. Contact us for rates.