Cozy Camp Tent Rental
Stay at our Cozy Camp tent at Summer House Park
Don't have your own tent? Enjoy a stay in our new cozy-camp tent.
This durable canvas four-person tent comes complete with cozy beds, indoor living area and outside deck with a view of Miller Lake. A charcoal grill and fire ring are provided for you to test your camp-cooking skills. Sit on your personal tent deck & enjoy the view of Miller Lake. Tent camping just got comfortable!
You must bring your own cookware, propane cook-stove if desired, food cooler, flashlights, linens, and pillows.
Absolutely NO FOOD or COOKING is allowed INSIDE the tent so be prepared for outdoor cooking.
Cozy-camp Rental Tent Includes:
- Double bed and 2 single beds - sleeps 4 maximum
- Indoor living area with table and chairs
- Battery powered indoor lanterns
- Outdoor electrical outlet
- Covered porch with two folding chairs and small camp table
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit and picnic table
2023 Rates: (includes 4 people)
High season nightly (June 16- Sept. 4): $148 per night; Low season nightly: $130
High season weekly: $888; Low season weekly: $780
Sorry, no pets.
Check-in time 4:00 pm, check-out time 10:00 am.
Prior to May 1, 2023 a minimum 7 night booking is required for reservations during our high season.
After May 1, 2023, reservations are accepted for reservations less than a week.
A non-refundable deposit of $425 per week is required at time of booking. For reservations less than 7 nights, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
What to Bring:
Here is a list of items we suggest you bring to make your stay a comfortable camping experience!
- Bed linens: including pillow cases (pillows provided). If you want a true camping experience, bring your cozy sleeping bags instead.
- Cookware: we provide a fire pit and outside charcoal grill. Some campers prefer to bring a camp cook stove and grill for boiling water and making pancakes on the griddle.
- Cooking supplies: bring your own pots, pans, bowls, cups, plates and cutlery. A dishpan, cloth and eco-friendly dish soap for cleaning up.
- Cooler: Most campers choose to bring a cooler to store drinks and food items. Always keep food items locked safely in your vehicle at night. ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD or COOKING INSIDE TENT...pesky raccoons can smell a tasty treat through an open window!
- Lights: we provide battery operated lanterns inside the tent but an outside lantern is helpful, or a candle lantern for a more authentic camping atmosphere. A flashlight or headlamp is handy. We now have electrical services supplied to this campsite so you are able to charge your electronic devices.
- Lawn chairs: we provide two folding chairs for your deck and a picnic table but if you like sitting around the campfire, you may want to bring your favourite camp chair.
- Personal Items: Just a reminder...don't forget your towels, swim suits, bug spray, sunscreen and toothbrush! Flip flops are handy for the shower and the beach.
- Fun stuff: a deck of cards, reading material, board games...consider leaving the electronics behind and enjoy the sounds of the forest and game night with your family!
- Forgot something?...Don't worry, we have a very extensive store filled with camping supplies, grocery items and giftware...oh, and lots of ice cream!