Hard-sided Tent Trailer Rental
A comfortable camping experience is waiting for you!
You're all set up and ready to camp!
This four-person hard sided pop-up tent trailer is located on one of our wooded campsites and includes sleeping for four, indoor living area, deck and outside dining gazebo. A charcoal grill and fire ring are provided for you to test your camp-cooking skills.
You must bring your own cookwear, food cooler for items that don't fit in the small trailer fridge, flashlights, linens and pillows.
There is a small two burner stove inside the tent trailer but be prepared for outdoor cooking - it's way more fun to cook on the fire! Sorry, no pets allowed.
Tent Trailer Rental Includes:
- Two double beds (one bed created from a fold-down table inside camper) - sleeps 4 maximum
- Indoor living area with table and bench seating (when not a bed)
- Located on a campsite with water and electrical hook ups
- Indoor electric lighting
- Two-burner gas stove, kitchen sink and small bar fridge
- Outside charcoal cooking grill, fire ring and picnic table
- Outside deck and dining gazebo
- Lawn chairs to sit by the fire
2021 Rates: (includes 4 people; 4 people maximum)
High season daily rate (June11-Sept 6): $155; low season daily rate: $118
High season weekly rate: $935; low season weekly rate: $713
Sorry, no pets.
Check-in time 4:00 pm, check-out time 10:00 am.
Prior to May 1, 2021, a minimum 7 night booking is required for reservations during our 2020 high season. After May 1, 2021, reservations are accepted for stays less than 7 nights.
A non-refundable deposit of $425 per week is required at time of booking. For reservations less than 7 nights, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required. For one-night bookings, full rental fees must be paid upon booking and are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
What to Bring:
Here is a list of items we suggest you bring to make your stay a comfortable camping experience!
- Bed linens: including pillow cases (pillows provided). If you want a true camping experience, bring your sleeping bags instead.
- Cookware: we provide a fire pit and outside charcoal grill. Some campers prefer to bring a camp cook stove and grill for boiling water and making pancakes on the griddle.
- Cooking supplies: bring your own pots, pans, bowls, cups, plates and cutlery. A dishpan, cloth and eco-friendly dish soap for cleaning up.
- Cooler: Most campers choose to bring a cooler to store drinks and food items. Always keep food locked safely in your vehicle at night...pesky raccoons can smell a tasty treat through an open window!
- Lights: This tent trailer is equipped with electrical services and lighting. A flashlight or headlamp is handy.
- Lawn chairs: we provide four patio chairs and a picnic table but if you like sitting around the campfire, you may want to bring your favourite camp chair.
- Personal Items: Just a reminder...don't forget your towels, swim suits, bug spray, sunscreen and toothbrush! Flip flops are handy for the shower and the beach.
- Fun stuff: a deck of cards, reading material, board games...consider leaving the electronics behind and enjoy the sounds of the forest and game night with your family!
- Forgot something?...Don't worry, we have a very extensive store filled with camping supplies, groceries and gift items...oh, and lots of ice cream!